Wednesday, 1 August 2012

The EHO - Hopefully Getting a Little Closer

About a month ago, I posted a short article called "Not Quite There" about the EHO van  that I had just completed and my frustration with the way that the chassis had turned out. Over the past few weeks, I have been doing a bit more work on the chassis and thought that I would put up a couple of photos showing the changes that have been made.

I am still not sure that I have got the major under body components in their correct locations but they align with the information that I have been able to locate to date. There is still a little filling to do before repainting.

And totally unrelated to the EHO, a photo of the workhorse of Philip's  Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment